Our content marketing agency is hiring a full time content marketing specialist.
This role is ideal for someone who lives and breathes content marketing, looking for their next step in a fast-paced agency life.
When we say this person lives and breathes content marketing, we really mean it. Content marketing evolves rapidly, so you can’t afford to stand still or be stale with the execution of your content.
So what brands could you work with?
We are proud to say that we have an impressive portfolio of clients including Tourism Australia, Tourism and Events Queensland, Brisbane Airport, Ingenia Holiday Parks and Montague (fruit) to name a few.
In this role, you will report to a content marketing manager and work collaboratively as part of a team of four content marketing specialists and coordinators.
You will work across our portfolio of Queensland clients, spanning a wide range of industries including tourism, lifestyle, construction, food and retail.
The role includes:
- Content creation:
- Blog posts
- Social media – organic
- Social networks – paid
- Electronic newsletters
- Copy of website
- IG Reels / Guides / Stories
- Preparation of content campaign proposals
- Reporting of content campaigns
- Write creative briefs and work with internal and external suppliers to execute deliverables
- Attend client meetings for your own client portfolio alongside your Content Marketing Manager
- Project management of large tailor-made publishing projects (writing and design)
What motivates you
In the land of agencies, no two days are alike and that’s what fascinates you. You may have to switch between running social media for a large destination marketing organization, interviewing a builder for a page on their website, and running a paid media campaign – and that’s it before lunch.
To be successful in this role, you must be:
- Driven by initiatives
- Innovative, always
- Enjoy a fast pace
- Have great attention to detail
Read on if you are: resilient, responsible, and reliable.
Your qualifications and experience at a glance:
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms, but especially Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- You have mastered the following key skills:
- Creation of electronic newsletters (writing, sending, design and reporting)
- Write and upload blog posts (WordPress)
- Manage (and manage the community) organic social media accounts
- Launch paid campaigns on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Instastories)
- Writing a website copy
- Ideally (but not 100% necessary) you also have the following experience and skills:
- Graphic design
- Video montage
- You have experience in time management and in juggling competing priorities and deadlines set by clients
- You accept and adopt the comments
- You show initiative and innovation in everything you do
Why would you want to work here:
We understand that leaving a job to join us is big business and we know that our ideal candidate is motivated by more than just a salary.
- Growth opportunities – being a small business, we write our own rules. We are growing fast
- Team support – if you need to spend more time at work than with friends and family, you will want your work team to be like family. This is who we are – the working family you always wanted (and needed)
- Modern office space – freshly landscaped at Highgate Hill by one of Brisbane’s leading building designers
- Office dog – unlimited hugs
Send your cover letter, CV and work samples to [email protected]
About Media Mortar:
We’re a national content marketing agency, serving content that’s so good it sells itself. We believe that good storytelling is what drives sales and we are passionate advocates that the future of Australian businesses lies in how we can tell our story. To tell the brand’s stories, we use a content marketing cocktail of words, images and videos and serve it to the right audience at the right time. We have been creating branded content and stories for our clients since 2017. During this time we have been fortunate to work with clients such as Tourism Australia, Brisbane Airport, Tourism and Events Queensland and Outback Queensland Tourism Association to name a few.