Founded in 2004, CycleBar is the first and only franchised premium experiential fitness concept. The concept is currently the largest indoor cycling brand and offers a variety of low-impact, high-intensity indoor cycling workouts that include all fitness levels.
The brand offers an immersive, multi-sensory and community-driven experience in state-of-the-art CycleTheaters. Classes are led by specially trained instructors, supplemented with pumping “CycleBeats” playlists, and performance is tracked using rider-specific “CycleStat” metrics. No matter where riders are on their fitness journey, this classy experience promises to calm the mind, elevate the mood and invigorate the senses.
CycleBar is the world’s largest network of premium indoor cycling studios with over 250 locations worldwide. CycleBar provides an established leadership model, intensive training, and a fully scalable business, where the opportunities for growth and success are endless.
All that said, CycleBar is also part of the Xponential Fitness family of brands, the curator of the best fitness and wellness brands across all fitness boutique industries. With decades of experience franchising fitness boutiques within each brand, Xponential Fitness has the resources and network to provide continued growth and support to its franchise partners. Current Xponential Fitness franchise brands include Club Pilates, Row House, StretchLab, Yoga Six and AKT.
Related: The Wheel of Life – Entrepreneurs Share Their Bike Adventures
Related: Thinking of Owning a Franchise? Start now and take this quiz to find your personalized list of franchises that match your lifestyle, interests and budget.
How much does a CycleBar franchise cost?
To open a CycleBar franchise, here are the financial requirements, necessary cash flow, and common franchise fees associated with business ownership.
Initial franchise fee: $60,000.
Initial investment: $346,910 to $487,910.
Net worth required: $500,000 to $5,000,000.
Cash requirement: $100,000.
Advertising fee: 2%.
Duration of the contract: 10 years.
The CycleBar Franchise offers in-house funding to applicants and also maintains relationships with several third-party funding sources that offer funding to cover franchise fees, start-up costs, equipment, inventory, accounts receivable and mass. salary.
Support and training offered by CycleBar
The CycleBar franchise offers superior training and ongoing support in several key areas. New franchise owners receive over 20 hours of classroom training, and the brand offers a wide range of comprehensive support, as detailed in the following areas.
- Immovable. CycleBar’s dedicated staff assist with site selection and lease negotiations to find the perfect site for new franchise owners.
- Finance. CycleBar’s finance team can help process loans through the SBA and other preferred financiers.
- Support for the construction of the site. CycleBar is here to guide you through the entire construction process, from company-approved layout and general construction to interior design, site security, music and technology.
- Sales. Franchisees benefit from comprehensive and ongoing business training, monthly calls, and expert guidance – from pre-sale, through grand opening, and through to sustainability. The brand invites prospective franchisees to receive an introduction to its multi-channel sales process, designed to drive sales from the get-go.
- Marketing. As soon as franchisees sign their lease, the marketing of their location begins. The brand offers personalized support to give new owners all the means to generate traffic on the site and encourage membership.
- Recruitment. The brand helps recruit the most qualified instructors, general managers and sales team members. Because CycleBar knows that the quality of the instructor can make or break the cycling experience, every ride is a journey – whether the class is there to let off steam or relax.
- Complete training. CycleBar believes that extensive support and comprehensive training is essential to success as a new franchise owner. New franchisees complete a three-day training at the brand’s California headquarters, attend the annual franchise convention, and receive ongoing weekly support. Studio employees will also undergo extensive sales training to ensure a team effort in driving success.
Why start a CycleBar franchise?
CycleBar is now the largest indoor cycling franchise in the world. CycleBar has over 500 licensed sites worldwide, including over 250 in the United States. The concept of indoor cycling has grown incredibly in recent years and is becoming one of the most popular all-around cardio workouts. Offering a multi-sensory experience with CycleStar certified instructors and energizing CycleBeats music playlists, CycleBar has capitalized on this momentum and is enjoying success in a proven industry.
Franchise aspirants will appreciate the brand’s recurring revenue model, exceptional EBITDA margins and confidence in its corporate team that has decades of combined fitness franchise experience. CycleBar’s turnkey franchise model offers a fully scalable business that allows new owners to determine their level of success. Franchisees will benefit from brand support to take advantage of significant development costs and domestic supplier relationships.
Here are four main reasons why you should consider franchise ownership with CycleBar.
- First-mover advantage. CycleBar is the largest premium indoor cycling studio network in the world, with territorial availability in most major US markets and states, as well as international territories.
- Growing franchise. CycleBar is the first and greatest indoor cycling concept. With over 380 locations sold and over 200 locations open, CycleBar is growing.
- Executive model. The brand includes a recurring revenue model, exceptional EBITDA margins and a level of confidence provided by a corporate team with over 25 years of combined experience in fitness franchising.
- Investment. CycleBar’s turnkey franchise model offers a fully scalable business that allows new owners to determine their success. With existing brand relationships, franchisees can leverage significant development costs and easily secure relationships with national vendors.
CycleBar has received numerous awards and accolades in recent years. It was ranked on Entrepreneur magazine prestigious Franchise 500 list four years in a row, achieved distinction as the best new franchise and one of the fastest growing franchises in 2021 and was also listed among Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 5000 in 2020. CycleBar is three times larger than its biggest competitor and leads the booming indoor cycling industry.
CycleBar is looking for like-minded franchisees who can follow a system. The brand has already established a good mix of absentee, semi-absentee and full-time owners, franchisees who follow the proven system to the letter are always the most successful. It is important to be organized, diligent, and timely throughout the application process, as this is generally a good representation of how franchisees will run their business.
Request more information about franchising with CycleBar by filling out this form and begin the process of discovering your own franchise operation.
Related: How to Make Exercise an Unbreakable Habit