The role of the Marketing Director is to manage and execute the marketing strategy. You need to be very focused, detail-oriented, and very conscientious of deadlines. A proactive all-rounder who can juggle multiple campaigns at once and includes multiple marketing functions – branding, creative, PR, social, CRM, and digital performance to achieve marketing goals and strategy.
Someone who is ready to roll up their sleeves and play a pivotal role in achieving our vision.
The main responsibilities include:
- Guardian of the Expertise Events brand
- Create and manage strategic and tactical marketing, communication, promotions and branding initiatives, with internal and external stakeholders to achieve desired marketing results.
- Management of the Marketing team and marketing processes.
- The ability to maintain key relationships and networks.
- Obtain and analyze campaign results for continuous improvement.
- Writing and proofreading of creative texts.
- Database management using a customer relationship management system. (Ungerboeck)
- Campaign management on social networks and other digital platforms.
- Create email marketing campaigns that drive audience growth, acquisition, and retention.
Diplomas and experience
Ideally more than 5 years of experience in traditional and digital marketing platforms
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communication (related).
The ideal candidate will:
Be an experienced marketing professional with a real passion for the events industry with;
- An interest in innovation and in doing things better.
- Have the will to constantly challenge the status quo.
- Be a confident communicator, able to work with and effectively manage a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong writing skills.
- Creativity – able to design campaigns and think outside the box.
- A practical approach.
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication, engagement and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and a natural multitasking, with attention to detail.
- Digital savvy, with skills in digital marketing and management of social media platforms.
- Occasionally be required to travel interstate and / or work weekends.
- Full employment rights in Australia.